"Article Writing Quest" Week 2
This competition started last week and has produced 10 winners so far with each winner smiling aw...
This competition started last week and has produced 10 winners so far with each winner smiling away with a sum of N5,000. The names of the week one of Article Writing Quest are:
1. James Emmanuel - @drochidoma
2. Muraina Mujeeb Opeyemi - @papinxarl
3. Adenusi Ademola - @icon_adenusi
4. Raymond Inkabi - @alykka
5. Ojukwu Chijioke - @ojukwucj
6. Kasali Olanrewaju Muyideen - @kasalilanre
7. Ahize Collins Kodili - @kodybanqs
8. Aniekan Effiong Udo - @Mrdegista
9. Ayo George - @iamayogeorge
10. Opeseyi Joel - @jolikopeseyi
We say a big Congratulation to them all.
This week's topic is out and it is: "Educated Illiterate"
1. Submission of ARTICLES in "Article Writing Quest" for Week 2 begins at 7am today 28th July 2014 till 4pm on Thursday , 31st July 2014.
2. There will be 10 winners every week. Which means N50,000 Naira Only is up for grabs weekly.
3. Research, read, and write There will be 10 winners weekly. Winners will be announced every Saturday
4.The articles should be in MS-Word of not More than 2000 Words on any subject about "Educated Illiterate"
5.Every article must contain the following: Name and Picture of the writer, email, phone number and Twitter ID.
6.All articles should be sent to the following:
2. email@example.com for publication.
7.You can also follow TheNewsNest (@TheNewsnest) for LIVE feeds of your articles on Twitter.
8. For transparency, Our Panelist are carefully chosen, they are:
Follow all of them.
9. Remember closure of submission of all articles is by Thursday 4pm to enable our Panelists read and announce winners.10. The Hash Tag to show the trend of the Article writing Competition is #NaijaYouthChat
This is sponsored by Comrade Jude Imagwe, The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Student Matters FRN Abuja.
This initiative is aimed at inculcating in our Youth & Students the culture of reading, research & writing skills. This Weekly competition will therefore give room for the birthing of a new generation of writers & scholars.
Comrade Imagwe however urges you all to look beyond the money & focus more on the opportunity that might come with writing good articles.