BREAKING NEWS: Application Form For OAU 2014/2015 Predegree Programme Is Out!
At last, The Application has started. Admission into the Pre-degree Programme 2014/2015 Sessio...
Admission into the Pre-degree Programme 2014/2015 SessionApplications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme for 2014/2015 Session.
EligibilityEligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
DurationThe programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
Available Subject Combinations
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)|
|Biological Sciences||Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)|
|Physical Sciences||Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)|
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Method of Application
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).
Alternatively, you can also pay the application fee through Interswitch Webpay Platform using your ATM or Debit Card.
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: "2014/2015 Pre-Degree Application" and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on "Apply Now!". You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on your preferred Payment Method (either e-tranzact or Interswitch Webpay).
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Applicants are to note that the 2014/2015 Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the basic use of computer.
- 2014/2015 Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2015 UTME during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2014/2015 Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre only.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
DISCLAIMERAll candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Closing Date2014/2015 Pre-Degree Application will close on Friday, 29th August, 2014.
It is mandatory for all candidates to keep checking the website from time to time to know the Entrance Examination Date and also to print the Exam Slip.
Start your Application Now
D.I. Ocan (Mrs)
Centre for Distance Learning,
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
If you encounter any problem during application or you are not clear about something, please ask questions. We will answer all your questions.