An Ex-Predite Speaks As OAU Predegree Entrance Exam Commences
1. Please do not panic because you are going to see thousands of candidates coming to take the ex...
1. Please do not panic because you are going to see thousands of candidates coming to take the exam like you... But just believe in your self. To those that are not computer literate, do not think that "I don't think I will pass this exam because I do not know anything about computer", being a computer literate does not have anything to do with this exam.
2. Also, be time conscious but make sure you do not do 'over sabi' especially in the aspect of Use of English (English bad ehn! You go dey fail am but for your mind, you go dey apy say you go get am...lol).
3. Also, you would be given just an hour for the exam, please make sure your work, at least 3 minutes before the allotted time ends.
5. Please eat before you go to the hall o!. Now, I don't want you to go and write the exam, just go there and pass!!! Success is yours. May you all come out in flying colours (in sha allahu) (in Jesus name). Ah loff u all!!!!!
The adviser here is Adeyinka Hassan, an ex-predite and prospective student of the prestigious Africa's most beautiful campus, OAU.