NABOS OAU Invitation To Submit Expression Of Interest For Package Production
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BOTANY STUDENTS
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
INVITATION FOR THE SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PRODUCTION OF WELFARE PACKAGES FOR BOTANY STUDENTS
The National Association of Botany Students (NABOS), Obafemi Awolowo University chapter is proposing to produce welfare packages which will contain worthy items for her members.
Consequently, the association wishes to invite reputable Companies/Groups/Concepts/Firms to express interest to undertake the project.
Interested and competent firms wishing to carry out the above job must submit the following documents with the expression of interest:
1. Details of the firm/company/concept/group.
2. A document showcasing a recent similar project undertaken.
3. A proposal detailing innovative materials you will suggest to be included in packages for Botany students.
4. A Reference Letter from a financial member of the National Association of Botany Students, OAU.
5. A photocopy of the Expression Fee receipt.
(N:B Interested firms are required to pay a non-refundable expression fee of N1,500:00 before submission of the documents above.)
The above listed documents should be submitted to the Secretariat of the above association located towards the Department of Botany, Biological Sciences building, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State on or before 11:59pm on 6th September, 2015.
All successful bidders will be contacted and interviewed after the deadline for the interest expression and the best firm will be contracted for the project thereafter.
For Further enquiries: 07010262246, 07065269505, 08138276857, 08142700903 or 08165793328