Apply To Attend The 2015 Nigeria Internet Business Conference
The online registration to attend the first ever Nigeria Internet Business Conference (NIBC) has began.
Requirements for Participants:
* Registration opens to young Nigerians, who owned or must be willing to own an online business.
* Prospective participants must be able to type in character on a computer.
* Your free eventbrite ticket is your entry pass at day 1.
* Prospective participants will pay conference workshop fee of N1,500 into bank account, details below:
Bank name: Access Bank
Account name: Lukmon Fasasi
Bank no: 0008847447
Registration deadline: Online registration for the NIBC ends by 11:59pm on Thursday, November 26, 2015.
Click here to register.
* After registration, your ticket would be sent to your email. Print and bring to conference room for Day 1.
* Your free online ticket and your bank teller are your pass to conference workshop.
* Paid participants will receive their tags, immediately they show their bank teller.
* Offline registration begins 9:00am at conference room entrance.
* Conference hall would be closed 10:30am for Day 1 and 2.
For more details, visit www.thenibc.com