Apply To Attend The 2015 Nigeria Internet Business Conference
The online registration to attend the first ever Nigeria Internet Business Conference (NIBC) has...
The online registration to attend the first ever Nigeria Internet Business Conference (NIBC) has began.
Requirements for Participants:
* Registration opens to young Nigerians, who owned or must be willing to own an online business.
* Prospective participants must be able to type in character on a computer.
* Your free eventbrite ticket is your entry pass at day 1.
* Prospective participants will pay conference workshop fee of N1,500 into bank account, details below:
Bank name: Access Bank
Account name: Lukmon Fasasi
Bank no: 0008847447
Registration deadline: Online registration for the NIBC ends by 11:59pm on Thursday, November 26, 2015.
Click here to register.
* After registration, your ticket would be sent to your email. Print and bring to conference room for Day 1.
* Your free online ticket and your bank teller are your pass to conference workshop.
* Paid participants will receive their tags, immediately they show their bank teller.
* Offline registration begins 9:00am at conference room entrance.
* Conference hall would be closed 10:30am for Day 1 and 2.
For more details, visit www.thenibc.com