Edo Day 2015 Set For December 5
National Association of Edo State Students (NAESS), Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. Presents EDO DAY 2015 Date: Saturday, 5th ...
National Association of Edo State Students (NAESS),
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
EDO DAY 2015
Date: Saturday, 5th December 2015.
Theme: Culture and Traditions, the Cradle to Nigeria's Civilization.
Venue: Cooperative Hall behind Zenith bank.
- Cultural dance and drama.
- Launching of Magazine.
- Presentation of Awards and many more.
Invited Guest Include:
*Engr. Dr. Chris Ogiemwonyi (Former Minister State for works Federal Republic of Nigeria) - Chairman
*Bar. Washington Osifo (Commissioner for Education Edo State)for - Speaker
*Bar. Osagie Obayuwana (Former Commissioner of Justice Edo State) - Speaker
*Hon. Saturday Uwuilekhue - Commissioner for Solid Minerals, oil & gas Edo State.
*Bar. Lawson Ugiagbe - Clerk Edo State House of Assembly.
* Royal father of the day - Omon’Oba n’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo (Oba of benin)
*Father of the day - High chief S.E Ogobor
* Dr.Mrs Nosa Aladeselu
* Hon. Roland Asoro
* Prof G. O Egharevba - Dept of Chemistry OAU
* Prof M. O Omoigui - Dept of Elect/Elect OAU
* Dr. Hussein Muhammed - Dept of civil engineering OAU & Other invited Guests.
Host: IKOLAH CHARLES - PRESIDENT NAESS OAU
RSVP.....Everyone is invited1