This is to inform all newly admitted students of the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife that OAU Freshers Registration exercise is about to start. The following are list of documents needed for a successful screening and registration as a Fresher.
List of Documents
Original and four (4) photocopies of the following documents:-
(1) WAEC/NECO/GCE O’level result(s)
(2) Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
(3) Admission letter (printed with N1,000 JAMB E-facility card)
(4) UTME Original result slip (also be printed with
another N1,000 JAMB E-facility card)
(5) Post UTME result/Pre-degree final result
Upon successful access to the E-portal with your JAMB reg. no. Print out the following documents and also provide the original and 4 photocopies of each:-
(6) Notification of Admission
(7) Bio-data form (Course registration form
(9) Hostel Slip (optional)
(10) State of Origin/Local Government Area Certificate
All new students of the Obafemi Awolowo University are to get these documents ready as the registration exercise is set to start anytime soon.