Registration For 2016/2017 Delta State Begins Bursary & Scholarship Has Started
The Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursar...
Eligibility for the Bursary Award
- Be of Delta State Origin
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions.
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible).
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in HND I and II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics.
- Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year's examination.
Eligibility for the Scholarship Award
- Be of Delta State Origin.
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
- Be a Registered full time Student only of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
If eligible, please click here to apply
In case you are not from Delta state, kindly share this article to help those that are from the state.