Moremi Fire Outbreak: 'Response From Porter Was Slow' – Eye Witness | OAU Peeps
.

Moremi Fire Outbreak: 'Response From Porter Was Slow' – Eye Witness

Things almost turned awry on Tuesday, 19th October, 2016 at the Moremi Hall of Residence at the Ob...

Things almost turned awry on Tuesday, 19th October, 2016 at the Moremi Hall of Residence at the Obafemi Awolowo University as a leaking gas cylinder caught fire.

Save for quick intervention of apt persons at Moremi Hall of residence at Obafemi Awolowo University, it would, probably have been a different situation at room 303 Block E, Moremi Hall.

In the affected room at about 2:20pm, there were four girls, one of whom was unknowingly cooking on a leaking gas cylinder before things got out of control, leading to a fire outbreak.

According to an eye witness account related to OAU Peeps News Agency correspondent, immediately the fire broke out, the owner of the gas cylinder ran to the portal for help but unexpectedly, the porter officials did not show up on time.

No casualty was however recorded and they were able to recover some of their property from the fire outbreak.

Here are some pictures of the affected room.






Related

Top News 1971296103123748870

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Connect Us On Facebook

Connect Us On Twitter

Custom Search

Our Google+ Followers

Advertise Here

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT & PROMOTION, SEND US A MAIL AT campaign@oaupeeps.com or call us on 08138276857

Comments

Hot in week

Blog Archive

item