Convocation: OAU Begins Online Registration For Graduands
Graduating students of the 2014/2015 academic session can now proceed to complete an online ‘Gradu...
The concerned graduates are to required to log in via http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/gradLogin.php with their matriculation number after which they will be able to fill the graduate form, make payments and print receipt.
Instructions after you successfully login
1. Click Fill Graduate Form at the top left corner to Complete the Online Convocation Form
2. ENSURE YOU PROVIDE CORRECT DATA TO TITLE, GENDER, PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS
3. Click Payment to Generate RRR Slip For Payment Through Remita
4. Print 5 Copies of the Receipt
5. Submit the Receipt to Faculty, Bursary, Internal Audit and DAA Office (Exam and Records) for collection of Certificate
6. Contact Director, Academic Affairs for any complaint or wrong information on profile
7. All Graduating Students must complete this online Registration on or before Friday, 2nd December, 2016.
The total fee for the convocation is N15,000 plus a N350 ‘service charge’.