In the mean time, we encourage all the admitted students to prepare themselves for the registration. The following are the documents you will be needing for screening and registration as a Fresher.
List of Documents
Original and four (4) photocopies of the following documents:
(1) WAEC/NECO/GCE O’level result(s)
(2) Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
(3) Admission letter (printed from JAMB website)
(4) UTME Original result slip (also printed from JAMB website containing your picture)
(5) Post UTME/Screening result/Pre-degree final result
(6) State of Origin/Local Government Area Certificate
Later on when you are able to access to the OAU e-portal with your JAMB reg. no., you will print out the following documents and also provide the original and 4 photocopies of each:-
(7) Notification of Admission
(8) Bio-data form (Course registration form)
(9) Hostel Slip (optional)
Do you have questions? Drop them as comments and let us discuss them. Goodluck!