2016/2017 OAU Freshers Registration: List Of Documents Needed
We at OAU Peeps News Agency congratulate every aspirant that has been offered admission into the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo Univerity. So...
In the mean time, we encourage all the admitted students to prepare themselves for the registration. The following are the documents you will be needing for screening and registration as a Fresher.
List of Documents
Original and four (4) photocopies of the following documents:
(1) WAEC/NECO/GCE O’level result(s)
(2) Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
(3) Admission letter (printed from JAMB website)
(4) UTME Original result slip (also printed from JAMB website containing your picture)
(5) Post UTME/Screening result/Pre-degree final result
(6) State of Origin/Local Government Area Certificate
Later on when you are able to access to the OAU e-portal with your JAMB reg. no., you will print out the following documents and also provide the original and 4 photocopies of each:-
(7) Notification of Admission
(8) Bio-data form (Course registration form)
(9) Hostel Slip (optional)
Do you have questions? Drop them as comments and let us discuss them. Goodluck!