Art, Flower and Beauty
Since we are tasked with staying safe and being responsible, let’s talk about the things that make the heart jump. Art, flower and beauty are three concepts that have shaped the human race for centuries. They bring colors, creativity and even nature to life in a unique way. Often, these concepts are combined in the making of a master piece. Art, flower and beauty are intertwined when they are used in the same context.
Art is commonly defined as the creative demonstration of skills in expressing emotions with imagery. And this can actively occur when a man is sensitive to capture moments of others, and use that experience to express the emotions conversed. Wikipedia sees art as a diverse range of human activities in creating visual, auditory or performing artifacts (artworks), expressing the author's imaginative, conceptual ideas, or technical skill, intended to be appreciated for their beauty or emotional power.
Some see art as an expression of oneself, the creative work of a human. Art can be entertaining and used for communications. Art is just creativity.
Purpose of Art
* Art isn't just made for amusement. Have you ever seen a work of art and remain speechless? Not because of its beauty, but because of the perfect perception.
* Art as a basic Human instinct. It is a "must do" activity for humans by nature to actively express feelings.
* Art provides a function, of expressing imaginations. Both in imagery painting, or in unique way of words formation
* Art, as people perceive is also a means of entertainment.
* Art can also be used for psychological purposes, it is called Art therapy, and most therapists use it as a process of helping their patients.
* Lastly, Art is a means of communication. It is a major purpose, as art in every aspect is a mean to communicate emotions, feelings and mood to the other individual viewing it or reading it.
Flowers are known for beauty. It serves as a means of admiration. They also serve as a means of passing messages across, so they are used for varieties of events. Varieties of Color beautification have made flowers so known round the globe. They are the artistic structure of nature, so amazing. As funny as it sounds, flowers have purposes other than beautification
Purpose of Flowers
* Flowers can be used as a means to express love and feelings
* It is also use for Wedding and Funeral Functions.
* Also for Birth and christening
* It can also be used for the creation of art
Flowers like daisies; which symbolize Innocence, Lily/Irises; life or resurrection, and Roses which symbolizes love, passion and emotions are good for easy communication.
However, before you take your money to the florist, make sure the person you want to gift it to appreciate flowers. Most Nigerian gifts prefer a box of chocolate.
Beauty is everywhere and easy to see. You can see a trash can but someone else sees that trash can as a good picture concept. According to Wikipedia, beauty is the ascription of a property or characteristic to an animal, idea, object, person or place that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure or satisfaction. In other words, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Beauty is not only picture attractiveness or something pleasing to the eyes; it also has a lot to do with Psychology. Beauty can be seen in intelligence, charisma, elegance and so on.
Art is a way of showing the beauty in flowers. The three concepts have attractiveness and interest in common.
Man has been able to accomplish so much by harnessing these three Concepts.
It's therefore said, Art, Flower and Beauty are the bedrock of creativity, emotions and expression.