Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Fajuyi Hall Lower Buttery Gutted By Flames

The lower buttery of the Adekunle Fajuyi Hall was engulfed in fire at about 9:15pm last night.

The outbreak was as a result of the negligence of the buttery operators. They allegedly left a container of petrol beside the exhaust pipe of the buttery's generator. It took the effort of Fajuyians led by the hall's Financial Secretary (HOLOYE) and some residents to extinguish the fire before the arrival of the Fire Fighters.

The buttery has since been shutdown for security reasons due to the fact that during the course of extinguishing the fire, some cases of theft occurred as some unscrupulous individuals seized the opportunity to loot some goods in the buttery.
More info on the fire will be provided as it unfolds.

Previous Post
Next Post